Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy: the best and worst

Default Pregnancy: the best and worst

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?
    And what is your least favorite?
    For me my favorite thing is the little kicks and flutters during the middle of the pregnaancy - its such a lovely feeling and makes me feel so connected to my baby.
    My least favorite thing is the giant kicks and punches at the end of my pregancy - it takes so long to find a comfy position to sleep in and then a little fist whacks you straight in the bladder or some other sensitive area and the whole comfy illusion is ruined in a moment.

angelique Guest

I think the best thing for me is the kicking also and just hearing her on a doppler and seeing her move on an ultrasound machine. It is just soo cute.

I think the worst thing is the sickness, lack of energy. I dont even mind not sleeping and toilet trips. I found the sickness to be the worst part. Mine took ages to go away.

Bec Guest

Hi

My fave thing about being pregnant is being able to experience pregnancy and feeling bubs move around in my tummy and knowing that after 9 months I will have a little human to take care of for the rest of my life.

The things I dont like are: coming to work when all I want to do is sleep and get the house ready for baby. The morning sickness was bad to so add that to the list. I think working has been the worst part for me so far, I am just not coping with it and cant wait to leave.

Bec

angelique Guest

Bec I cant wait to leave as well. Working sucks!! only 3 weeks to go

I think I'm in the best time right now (29 weeks). I look and feel very preggy, but not having too much discomfort yet. Every evening I can feel and see bubby kicking, and daddy reads a story to him every night. I think I was clucky for the pregnancy more than the baby! hehe. I'm now getting used to the idea that we are going to have another little person in our family 24/7!!

The worst thing? I'm not sure. I guess the first trimester was hard, but compared to other people I really didn't get THAT sick, but I was very sleepy. The sleepiness is actually starting to come back... napping every afternoon for a few hours (when I can). And I guess I still have the last weeks of the pg coming up, where I'm sure I'll start to get sick of being pregnant!

~Sarah~ Guest

I just love being pg full stop! I think I am really appreciating this pregnancy cause I know it will be my last.
    Mind you I could do without the complete and utter exhaustion! Bring on 2nd Trimester!

the morning sickness is the worst for me

the movement the best

The best for me was definately feeling Aidyn rolling around in my belly, and when I could work out which end was poking out - his bum or his head, LOL

For me I would say the worst thing was the HEAT. I was sweating like a roasting pig when I was pg, I swear my body temp went up like 5degrees... I was in agony during the Qld summer, and even when I was 39weeks pg in May(when the weather wasnt that hot), I would still sweat, and couldnt have anyone touching me cause I was too hot!

My favorite was all the kicks

The worst had to be all the rib pain I was so uncomfortable with it towards the end of pregnancy I could never find a comfortable position to sit in.

Pietta Guest

My favourite was the movements as well and when i would sing to Ryley he would react.

My least favourite was my sore hips an pelvis and the carpal tunnels and the lower back pain...

I loved being preg regardless though!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Best bits-kicks and flutters and how she'd always move around when she heard Corey speak!Seeing her on ultrasound(I cried most times!)

Worst bits-being so huge at the end!The massive kicks she did and the sore pelvis, swollen ankles and not being able to sleep!

Argh and I'm gonna do it all again soon!

The best: feeling him kick, get the hiccups... just knowing that there was this gorgeous, unique, tiny being inside me. Sometimes it felt like we were in our own special little world, just me & him.

The worst: All the stress and worry, especially in the 1st & 2nd trimesters.

I loved all the kicks and movement during later pregnancy. I miss that the most.

The worst was the terrible pelvic and back pain i had. It was so bad i couldnt sleep and could hardly walk. Not missing that one.

This is my first and I am only half way there, so I can only comment to 21 weeks...

The worst...I would have to say the constant worry of something going wrong.

The best...feeling movements and watching that beautiful baby belly grow over time, i just love being PG (it helped that I was never sick though)

The Best would be all the moving and seeing bub on the ultrasounds

The Worst would be bub pinching my cervix right at the end of the pregnancy.

The Best: Seeing the look on my boyfriend's face when he felt our baby kick for the first time. Something I will never forget. I got very teary during ultrasounds too!

The Worst: Morning Sickness. Back Pain. Pelvic Pain.

The best part of pregnancy for me is when you first feel the flutters then the kicks. Plus being able to see bubs move across your stomach and other peoplebeing able to see it to.

The worst, is not being able find a comfy position to sleep in bed and theback pain.

Best: feeling the great big kicks & having a big round tummy!

Worst: sleeping, it was just so hard to roll over, it really hurt!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast