thread: Pregnancy Symptoms By Week! Please Contribute!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #28
    Registered User

    Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne
    2,975

    October 22
    Week 4

    dull ache (sort of cramping like AF, but duller and more prolonged than AF cramps),
    started getting hungry, very hungry!!


    October 29
    Week 5

    less cramping although it's still there a little.
    Constant state of mild nausea..Not enough to vomit, just a constant pain - hard to tell if I am hungry or feeling sick!
    Fatigue, difficulty concentrating,
    sore nipples that are more erect than usual!
    Achey breasts,
    waking up in the middle of the night and having troubled getting back to sleep
    Heart rate has increased (and I am constancy checking it on my heart rate app!) lol
    Toilet trips are a little more frequent - and it doesn't feel like I 'go' for as long as it feels I should with the pressure I am feeling!
    5 weeks 5 days = first day I vomited

    November 5
    Week 6
    cramping
    waking up extra at night
    mild uncomfortable bloated/nauseated feeling
    extra glob of yellowy cervical mucous (kind of once a week after this week)

    November 12
    Week 7
    Still cramping
    some nausea /bloating
    very very tired

    November 19
    Week 8
    Less cramping but still tired
    8 weeks 1 day = 2nd vomit
    8w4d = 3rd vomit

    November 26
    Week 9
    Cramping and bloating and burping a lot
    toilet at least once at night plus I wake up hungry

    December 4
    Week 10
    Vomiting every morning!
    Tired but not as bad as last week!
    burping like crazy especially at night!
    waking for the loo at night
    teary

    December 10
    Week 11

    Migrane today! But the rest of the week feeling better. Must admit to starting with some maxalon which I think helped at the start of this week.
    Still a bit tired and some nausea.
    Started to notice occasional leaky beasts - sticky (admittedly when I was looking for it! I had this when I was not pregnant (since miscarriage in September 2012) and it had dried up since becoming pregnant).
    Teary

    December 17
    Week 12

    Feeling much better this week.
    A couple of vomits, and nauseous feelings.
    a little tired and lacking motivation still
    emotionally a bit anxious especially with the lead up to 12 week scan on 20th dec

    December 24
    week 13
    starting to notice a full feeling in my belly
    nose is runny and I need to blow it more than usual
    some teary days
    tired a bit
    really struggling to find foods that I am enjoying
    not as hungry as I have been, but tend to default to eating the same thing - cheese on toast!

    December 31
    Week 14
    Last edited by myturn; December 31st, 2013 at 09:49 AM. : Adding!!!