Thread: pregnancy tests?

Question pregnancy tests?

Hi, sorry im not sure if im posting this in the right section but I have been using fortel extra pregnancy tests and the line was really faint and has now gone to seeing it at arms length but its not getting any darker does this mean my HCG levels arent rising high enough or is it the test? Im going to the DR to get a blood test so im going to ask him to get the HCG levels also.

Fortel are meant to be one of the lowest rating of preg tests you can get -

Discover is the same brand as early response (american) which they say had the best rating
    Last edited by {sarah}; November 20th, 2006 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Removed Link

I think the 1 I got was a 3pk of Ist response or something like that & the first day there was unmistakenly 2 lines & the nbext day the first line was lighter than the test line & so I got another pkt & did 2 more & they are almost opposit that control line is darker than test line, but 2 lines = pregnant no matter whether it's darker or not! Stop stressing!!!!!! LOL...

DON'T STRESS! I always got a faint line with Fortel, even when every other test was getting darker. It's great for picking up HCG early, but beyond that I'd be using Confirm (my personal favourite LOL!).