Thread: probably a stupid laptop question

Default probably a stupid laptop question

Hello
    I use the laptop HEAPS and i sit it on a stable table on my lap or on my belly... could this be dangerous for baby?

are there creepy little electrical waves or radiation or anything that i should care about?
    i'm sure this is a stupid question but I was just wondering.....

Don't put it on your belly. Those things get hot and Smylie needs a constant temperature. (Not only can you tell the girl who has spent 4-5 hours with a laptop on her lap, but also someone who has heard the story of why a naked man shouldn't use a laptop.) But otherwise I wouldn't be worried about it.

I used the laptop through the last trimester of my pregnancy & had the same worries, so I did a bit of research (or tried to). I couldn't find anything to say it was dangerous, but then again couldn't find anything to say it wasn't

I figured for me, if there was nothing glaringly out there saying it was bad then it was probably ok.

skorpy Guest

Laptop causes no threats whats so ever.The baby can stay too a good temperature on its own,keeping itself cool or warm.Some woman even lay out in the sun as long as they keep their belly covered its ok.

I use a laptop and to be honest,I cant see how it is comfortable placing a laptop on the belly.I was huge in my third trimester and I still had room on my lap to place the pc.

Hmmm, as long as it's not a Dell laptop!