Thread: Question on implantation bleeding

Default Question on implantation bleeding

Hi, I have a question....Dh and I did the deed two weekends ago, it was the very end of my period. I had to get the morning after pill the next day... anyway, about 5 days after I had 2 days of very slight bleeding.
    My question is (and I pray it's not) is could it be implantation bleeding or is it just too early. We really don't want another bub, so Im pretty scared at the moment (somehow we would have to manage if I was pregnant, but I hope not). I am feeling nauseous but Im sure it's because Im scaring myself....
    any info would be greatly appreciated
    xoxo

Fingers crossed its the effects of the morning after pill Meg. It sounds a little bit too early for anything else.

Jo

I would've thought it too early too. Lets hope it was from the pill. Thanks for the input, think it's what I needed to hear! xo

skorpy Guest

Ovulation doesnt usually happen that early.It has been known though,so dont totally rule out the possability just because it was so soon after your period

BUT.. if you took the morning after pill,the chances are that you are safe.

Hey Meg! I think your system may just be off since you just started having your period pretty recently. I wouldnt be suprised if it took a couple months to regulate, especially since you are still bfing. That and all the stress with Coco being sick lately and everything can cause a bleed also. I have my fingers crossed for you! Try not to worry about it...at least for another month till you can be sure!

thanks guys. Was only worried because I'd never had bleeding after MAP (have had it a couple of times over the years). Anyway, Im reassured now!! We're in a two bed unit with 4 of us, dont' think it's time for another bub!!! Mind you, if it's meant to be it's meant to be! I am pretty sure Im not pregnant, no symptoms now and with the other two had symptoms early. xoxo