Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question to those who have miscarried????

Default A question to those who have miscarried????

I know this is a delicate subject but can I please ask how many weeks you were when you miscarried??

Thank you

Last edited by Deltadawn; April 20th, 2007 at 04:15 PM.

When I was 19 many moons ago I lost mine at 6weeks but didn't find out until 9weeks.

I was 12 weeks and found out my angel had died at 7 weeks.

~Jane~ Guest

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks 3 years ago now. I knew straight away though as I had a great gynea who got me in for testing immediately. It's a hard thing to go through and I would not wish it on anyone.

Hi, I had a m/c last august at somewhere between 6 and 7 weeks.
    I was 'lucky' if u can call it that, and had a complete m/c.

I hope you never have to go through it

Nicky

I've had two - the first one I'm not sure of how far along I was but suspected about 5 weeks. The second was just under 6 weeks.

I had one at 9 weeks and one at 5 weeks. Both were complete. My mum had 2 as well, one at 6 weeks and one at 10 weeks.

my first was at 10 weeks and was a blighted ovum my second was at 10 weeks and the baby had died at 9 weeks

Thank you everybody! I know the memories would have been painful so I appreciate you sharing your stories. I was just trying to get a feel for the most common period for miscarriage. Looks like it is between 5-8 weeks. I'm currently 4 weeks and 1 day with bubs # 1 so I'll just keep eating properly and exercising and hope for the best.

Thank you all again.

*las* Guest

1st m/c - 19wks
    2nd m/c - 7wks
    3rd m/c - 5wks

My first baby miscarried at 10 weeks.
    The one I lost between Emily and Toby was very early - I found out about it at just on 7 weeks but it was a blighted ovum so it wasn't right from the very beginning.

SaskiaWatt Guest

I lost my baby at 13 weeks. I had to have a D&C to have bub removed. That was July 2005 and was my 3rd pregnancy.

I had an US at 10 weeks only to discover that the bubby had died at 8 weeks.

I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks to find the baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks, there was a heartbeat seen 2 days before, but even though it was not said I now assume it was not the right heart rate but it was there. I was told to wait a week and see what happens.

2 days later next scan revealed no heart beat, baby 8 weeks in size and uterus 12 weeks.

why there was still a hb I dont know, I have never really had this explained to me.

paradise lost Guest

My first i lost at 8 or 9 weeks (didn't know i was PG until i miscarried) but it was a blighted ovum so there was no foetus as such.

My second i lost at 5wk and some days. Just pregnant enough to have had a +ve HPT and then a -ve one 3 days later, bleeding started that day. Think it would possibly be counted as a chemical pregnancy, though i ended up in A&E with the bleeding and pain, luckily didn't need a D&C.

Hana

I had a missed m/c at 12 weeks, baby's gestation was estimated at about 7.5 weeks.

I had a missed m/c at 13 weeks, baby was dated about 11.5. Second m/c was at 5.5 weeks.

Congrats on your pregnancy. Try not to worry too much about m/c - its an awful reality of far too many pregnancies, but its much better if you can be positive and imagine in just a few short (ha ha!) months you'll be holding your baby in your arms.

I had a missed m/c at 11 weeks. They estimated that our baby died almost two weeks before that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast