Thread: Random Hiccups!!!

Default Random Hiccups!!!

Yes, I do hold the record for the strangest pregnancy symptoms!! lol

I am having random bouts of hiccups!!! It is only ever ONE hiccup at a time, every 4 or 5 hours....... WHAT THE???

Is this just my wacked out body having fun with my mind? Or has at least ONE other person experienced this???

Please, I am not crazy!!!!!!

Pregnancy really agrees with me hey!!!! lmao

cheers
    Nicky
    Last edited by ~*Niadalla*~; April 29th, 2007 at 11:10 PM. Reason: My baby ate my brain:(

BeckyandJames Guest

You're not crazy! I have this too!! I've had it throughout most of my pregnancy ... will just have a random hiccup and then nothing for hours/days then another random hiccup would come out.

My DH finds it very amusing!

THANK GOODESS!!!
    lmao

I have been gettting them for at least 6 weeks, and I really could'nt think of any reason I was getting them.

I think I've got one crazy kid in here!!!
    lol
    Good luck with the rest of your pregnacy!

I've been getting this too! And not subtle hiccups either. Randomly through the day will get one big hiccup! Not fun when drinking a glass of water LOL!

I get this too!! DH is convinced it is a burp because he says you can't do just one hiccup, but I reckon it's definitely a hiccup.

I've been getting this too! I've only noticed it in the last few weeks! Only once every few hours too! Strange symptom hey?

I've been getting this too but I get hiccups regularly so thought it was just normal for me (apart that it was only one hiccup).

Chelle2206 Guest

I get random hiccups, and my bf finds it funny, especially when I was watching a movie with friends and it was a really quiet scene and a hiccup just randomly came out and scared my friend, i found it funny at the time, but I also find it embarrassing at others

I get these random hiccups all the time!! I got them when I wasnt pg so I must be weird. DF thinks its a burp too, cause you cant just do one hiccup. LOL

I get them too, and I find its usually when I'm starting to get hungry (which is all the time!)