Thread: Reliable U.S. websites to buy maternity gear

Sammi Jane Guest

Default Reliable U.S. websites to buy maternity gear

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good U.S. website they've used to buy maternity clothes? I'm after some jeans but I'm a bit nervous about buying from an unknown website. I was hoping someone out there has used some and had a good experience with them.

Thanks in advance.

Just a reminder: Please refrain from posting direct links, company names are fine (google is our friend) but direct links are a no no (as is posting the name then dot com dot au or .com.au etc).

There are some great ones out there Sammi I'm sure there will be someone who can help.

*hugs*
    Cailin

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Fillyboo gets their stuff from the US I am pretty sure.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Sammi Jane Guest

Thank you. It's cheaper to buy the clothes directly from the U.S. than from shops here, that's why I'm after U.S. websites.
    Last edited by Sammi Jane; May 7th, 2007 at 03:33 PM.

I have used the US EBAY for jeans (not mat ones but regular ones) and it worked well...
    For some of them i tried them on here and then just ordered the exact ones from US.
    hth

motherhood.com is a good one....i know a few BB girls whom have ordered from here and really happy with the prices and cost of postage....good luck....