Thread: round ligament at end of pregnancy.

Default round ligament at end of pregnancy.

the past two days i have been experienceing round ligament pain on both sides of lower abdo... just wondering if this is normal for being at the very end of pregnancy? i would have thought baby has stopped growing now and wouldnt be causing this kind of pain at this point. i havent really suffered it much throughout the rest of this pregnancy, just on and off. actually i seem to be sore/tender everywhere at the moment. :-(

I sympathise with u sweets, I guess it could just be cause bub has progressed further down the pelvis so maybe is pulling on the ligaments?
    am feeling very sore myself on the front of the pubic bone, and in the creases between the pelvis and the inner thighs...real stinging pain, hurts to sit/stand/laydown in most areas! hoping our lil ones come along soon so we can move past this pain!

I sympathise with u sweets, I guess it could just be cause bub has progressed further down the pelvis so maybe is pulling on the ligaments?
    am feeling very sore myself on the front of the pubic bone, and in the creases between the pelvis and the inner thighs...real stinging pain, hurts to sit/stand/laydown in most areas! hoping our lil ones come along soon so we can move past this pain!