Thread: Scrambeld Eggs

Default Scrambeld Eggs

Is it alright to eat scrambeld eggs?

I don't see why not. They're cooked so anything potentially bad should be dead. I don't know for sure though. Am I missing something?

Melinda Guest

As far as I know, scrambled eggs are fine provided they are cooked properly (i.e. no egg is left uncooked).

Yep they are fine And we cook them till just cooked so they cook the rest on the plate as we hate watery scrambled from overcooking!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Glad to see this came up as I have been wondering too...

Now I know what I am having for dinner!

Best
    D

Fee Guest

As long as they are cooked through properly then they are fine. I probably wouldn't order them out at a café as you wouldn't know if they're cooked properly.

You can pretty much tell if scrambled eggs are cooked thoroughly or not even at a cafe. I have had them quite alot of times during this pregnancy and not once have I had undercooked scrambled eggs. Its actually harder to get undercooked scrambled than what you would think unless they are REALLY undercooked to start as the combined heat from the inside actually continues to cook them whilst they are on the plate.

Just my experiences anyway

*hugs*
    Cailin

mizzsocial Guest

They are fine!!

I ate them heaps, especially during my 1st trimester when i was craving Bacon and Eggs!!

Sorry to hijack, but just on the subject of eggs is it ok to eat whole egg mayo?

Bon

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bon
    Sorry to hijack, but just on the subject of eggs is it ok to eat whole egg mayo?

Bon
    Apparently store bought ones are fine but you should avoid homemade ones.

I've been having a scrambled egg craving fiesta ATM. Gotta have them every day :shock: Just make sure they're cooked through like the others have said. And they're delicious with a little spring onion...yummo!