Thread: Seraphine Jeggings?

Default Seraphine Jeggings?

Has anyone got a pair and what do you think? I am considering purchasing a pair but they are not cheap and considering I will be at my biggest in summer I wonder if its worth it. I am missing my skinny leg jeans and my el cheapo jeggings I got from jeans west no longer fit.

Don't know if this helps hun but i've got skinny maternity jeans from jeanswest they are super comfy and a great price.

Thanks babyluv I will check them out. Last night I checked out the seraphine UK website, including postage they are still way cheaper than buying them in Australia. What a joke!!! Also top shop maternity in the UK have some great stuff cheap as chips. Maternity clothes in Australia are a rip off & lack the style that the UK brands have! Vent over hehe

I agree with you, im living in my jeans and just buying large in tops I like as all the maternity clothes prices are through the roof and some of it is so old looking, I might be having a baby but I don't want to dress dowdy. If you want maternity clothes with style then you pay $$$$ & I can't afford it!

I bought some new Seraphine Jeggings from Ebay for $69.95. They had a range of sizes
    Oh and I totally agree about UK maternity fashion!! So much better.

Shellybean what do you think of them?

Babyluv I know what you mean, just about have to take out a second mortgage to get yourself some decent maternity pieces!

i recommend getting on the isabella oliver mailing list...i had a great time when they had sales on (which they surprisingly have often!). and it's oh so nice getting that little black box with orange ribbon tied oh so nicely lol!

prices here in Aus are ridiculous...especially as alot of it is also horrendously ugly lol!

that said, i have been buying 'large' at cotton on of some of their tops and elasticised skirts and they are still serving me well at 33 weeks! their plain long sleeve tops are great and really long in the belly and can be layered for prettiness...

double post-a-roo!!
    Last edited by Cassius2; July 22nd, 2010 at 04:46 PM.

Clare that Isabella Oliver have some beautiful maternity clothes, but their prices are through the roof! Haha sound like such a cheapo, but I just cant justify it!!! Must check out cotton on...

haha! oh seriously, i ONLY bought her stuff when it was like 70% off with free postage i was hoping that they would 'accidently' throw in a jacket or two by mistake lol!