Thread: She is pulling on my insides!

Default She is pulling on my insides!

Aw, just in the last half hour or so this baby feels like she is pulling on my cervix! I get this sharp pulling feeling which happens at the same time she is moving about. If its not that, she is pinching the sides of my uterus! I said to DH the other night the first thing I am going to do to this baby is cut her finger nails!

I don't remember this pulling up feeling on my cervix though?

Sounds mighty uncomfortable!! Hope she eases up on you soon.

Fiona, welcome to little girls. They can be beautiful, but also very vindictive I hope that she gives you a break soon hun. Maybe have a warm bath and see if you can get her to settle down for you....

Ewww.... I have had a few sharp jabs to my cervix lately too and thought "I bet its nails..." And every once in a while I feel like she's pulling up too like maybe she's tugging on the cord or something? Strange feeling...

I get that feeling too and MY GOD does it feel icky!! I even said to DH, "I bet she is using her fingernails down there trying to burrow out."

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyT
    I get that feeling too and MY GOD does it feel icky!! I even said to DH, "I bet she is using her fingernails down there trying to burrow out."
    Aww that thought made me shudder!

Hi,

I know what you mean, my baby does the same thing to me, except prefers to headbutt my cervix and ping at my waters. Its the most bizarre feeling and sure can hurt at times.

Mine also like to stretch out and get its body wedged up under my ribs while its doing it. Very uncomfortable. None of my others liked to inflict pain like this baby but its all worth it in the end