Thread: Should I be worried

Default Should I be worried

We have one DS who is nearly 2 and our second pregnancy ended in miscarriage in March this year. I am now 11 weeks pregnant again. I had some bleeding at 10 weeks (after sex - sorry TMI) but had an ultrasound and saw bub's heartbeat and that he/she was very active. This morning (11 1/2 weeks) I woke up with some spotting. Should I get this checked out again. We have not been having sex since the last incident so I'm not sure what's causing this. Since I've seen a heartbeat only last week should I go still get checked out. My hubby doesn't think it's a big deal - saying spotting is very common (he thinks he's an expert!) What does everyone else think?

yes every bit of bleeding needs to be checked!!!!!!!!!!!! please go to your doctor!!!

just go and get yourself checked for peace of mind hun

Hun, if you have already seen the hb, the chances are all is fine. The chance of a m/c if things are going well at 10 weeks are not high. And bleeding in pg is fairly common. However, you can't put a price on peace of mind, and I know that if it was me, I would be worried until I'd been checked. So I would go and have a check. As I said, I am sure all is well, but I am sure you will feel much better knowing that for sure. GL hun.

For your peace of mind it can't hurt to get it checked out. I'm sure you are pretty worried esp as you have recently had an m/c. Maybe monitor it for 24 hrs and then get checked out. Hopefully everything is fine and it is not unheard of for some women to have spotting right thru out a pg.
    I hope there is nothing wrong try not to be stressed about it.
    HTH

I would go to the doc. I too had bleeding this time round (5 1/2wks), only spotting but i freaked (i'd been walking round and carrying my DD) Doc says it was prob just a little blood from when the placenta attached but to be safe, rest for a week and go back and have another u/s again a week later as they couldnt detect it at 5 1/2.
    But still i would get it checked, better to be safe, good luck, hope all is well.

I agree - I would go and get it checked out. I had spotting (TMI - also started after sex )from 5.5 - ~9 weeks and rested/cut down my activity on Dr's orders. Seemed to do the trick, spotting stopped and bubby is growing just fine now. If there's something you could/should be doing differently, this would give you the opportunity to find out. So saying, having seen that beautiful little heartbeat is a very good thing!

Best wishes for a H&H PG