Thread: silly question

Red face silly question

Ok I'm just wondering what weeks in a pregnancy go with what months? I hear so many different things, I go by weeks anyway but it would be good to know what month I am in. Thanks

Amelia Guest

Same here!!! I have never seen any of our tickers say months either they all count by weeks!!

LOL well I definately don't feel as silly now

I would say youre in your 6th month Renee.. but I count in weeks too so I could be wrong. When people asked me how many months, I had to count backwards from my due date to work it out. I found that people who arent or havent been pregnant seem to find counting by weeks difficult.

Karina I do the same as you, use my due date to calculate months. The old 4 wks makes a month doesn't work - using that theory we are preg for 10 mths.

I agree that people that don't know much about pregnancy need to know in months coz everyone knows you are preg for 9 mths.

That's exactly the same as what I did Shannon

Thanks everyone, I think I will just stick to the weeks LOL it's too confusing! Counting backwards seems pretty easy though! Much easier than how I was trying to do it LOL

Renee, check your ticker - 9 segments. Your 6th segment is lit up so you're in your 6th month, or just over 5m gone. Tick over a new month with the start of each month as you're due at the end of the month - so end of March is 5m gone, end of April 6m, end of May 7m, end of June 8m and end of July 9m.

ooh Ryn! Thanks, I never even noticed that LOL