Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simone's Update-Thanks for your support

Default Simone's Update-Thanks for your support

I DONT KNOW IF IM SUPPOSED TO POST THIS IN HERE... but thanks for your thoughts ladies, i did go to hospital, looks like i might have a BIG UTI, i was having middle back pain, which is kidney pains, and the pain they can cause can seem as bad as contractions. I havent been feeling very well lately, so hopefully this explains it all, and after a good couple of days of rest, ill be ok. If not, im under strict orders to go straight back. Had the "will you go into labour?" test, couldnt get a straight reading... they wanted to keep me in, but if DH has to work... SO im gonna tough thru it, me and bubba will be fine, and as long as these pains go away soon, ill be happy... the only thing that scared me is i was put on a CTG machine for a while, i registered a few contractions (hoping its just my body getting ready for labour!!) but bubs heartbeat kept dropping down to like 110-120bpm. normally she's always between 160-140 at the lowest and because of the fall, i had to have a (TMI TMI!!!!) jab in the butt!! just an anti-d injection.. its like my 5th one, and i dont think ill ever get used to them... and had some blood taken for some random blood tests, should get results back today. My goel atm is to get to 35w, bubs done prety well staying in this long, seeing as though she threatened to make her appearance at 25w... so 4 more weeks, and ill be ecstatic!! Thanks for all your support ladies. I know i should have gone in ealier, i was just so scared...

Glad to hear all is well. Well as wel as can be expected.
    Next time don't leave it so long before gettin gto the hospital!!
    I hope the hospital staff gave you right talking to for being so silly!!

I'm so glad you finally got checked out and know what's going on! I hope the UTI clears up soon and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy without too much worry.

Brilliant Simone, hope things go well for you

Ooh, and next time (hope there's not one!), call the hospital and then an ambulance - my mum works with old people and they call ambulances all the time. No-one ever seems bothered by it - obviously if you're concerned about your baby's health and the hospital tell you to come in, then you need to go in! That's not abusing it, that's being sensible and realistic about your baby's health

All the best

That's good to hear Simone....well, bad about the uti but good about nothing crazy serious.
    I work in aged care and we give them cranberry juice for their uti's.....doesn't taste great but does the trick!

you can get cranberry tablets too, but I think they cost money. I hope they put you on some good antibiotics and something to take the pain away! I know how bad UTI's can get when not treated promptly! So I sympathise. Take it as easy as you can and keep warm..... I'm praying your little girl stays put for a few weeks yet.....

Hey gals,
    just got a phone call from simone she asked if I could post to tell you all that she was out with her sister in law and her waters have just broken, she was waiting for an ambulance to arrive.

I really hope things go ok . Ill update if she tells me anymore.

Simone thinking of you and your little girl.
    Hope everything is okay.

Thanks for the news Lesley.

OMG - there goes your 4 weeks Simone!!!

All the best Simone (I know that you won't read this until afterwards hehe). I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear more news!

Thanks for letting us know Lesley!

OMG! Hope all goes well Simone!
    I bet your DH is eatting his words (over his pizza) now!! LMAO!

oooh, I hope Simone and her bub are ok!!

So glad you went in got it all checked. Thank god all is ok...

I still would be having a stern word to DH... but that is me. It's just fantastic that all turned out fine...

Gl luck with the rest of your pg... fingers crossed the rest is smooth sailing!

has anyone else heard anything? i sent her a msg this morning , she might still be in hospital. praying everythings going ok for you simone.

Simone tried to call me last night but I didnt hear it as I was asleep. She sent me a message saying that her waters had broken and she was back in the royal womens hospital.

She was hooked up to the ctg machine and said she may be delivering very soon. I havent heard back so thats all i know.

Hope all goes well Simone, I'm sure everyone at BB is thinking of you.

What hospital would she be at? Maybe a qucik call to the materity ward for a check up. Thats if we know her surname I guess...

Kirsty77 Guest

Thinking of you Simone.Hope all goes well for you and your little princess.

Has anyone heard anything??

Hope I remember the details right.
    Simone Just called me. Anneliese was birn by emergency C/S after Simone developed an infection last night at 6.58pm. She is a good weight 1.68kg, for a 30 week bubba. She is doing well, breathing on her own etc. Being fed by a nasal tube.
    Simone sounded a little out of it but also said that her DH got the job he was trying for yesterday so everythign seems to be falling into place for them.

But all in all, not the best outcome for a pg but for the outcome that it is all is going well.
    Last edited by *Efjay*; June 10th, 2006 at 10:23 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast