Thread: Sleep, what's that??

littlerigger Guest

Default Sleep, what's that??

As the subject says, my body seems to have forgotten how to sleep!!!! I wake up in the middle of the night and spend the next 2 hours staring at the ceiling wondering what to do to go back to sleep!!!! and then by the time I start feeling sleepy again, I'm HUNGRY!!!!

Hi, I find the same thing i toss and turn for an hour or so get up too pee then go back and stare at the ceiling. I have however found that a cup of warm milk does help it kills the hunger and helps your body relax. If you dont like plain milk put a small amount of flavouring in it but dont have coffee or tea as the caffeine will keep you awake. I have heard a cup of soup will do the same trick. Worth a try anyways.
    Have a great day
    Mel

i'm exactly the same littlerigger... wake up and am wide awake for several hours, then just as i start to feel dozy i realise i am starving! will have to give the warm milk thing a go mel, have to get this under control before i go back to work!!!

I am the same and its driving me nuts. I go to bed really tired, wake up after a few hours and then can't go back to sleep, plus I get hungry and when I do become sleepy again and want to go back to sleep, its time to get up or Nicholas is awake. I guess its our bodies way of getting used to those sleepless nights when bubs is born.

littlerigger Guest

I'm starting to think it's just my body playing a REALLY sadistic game!!!

DoubleK Guest

i have the same problem! i sometimes get to the point that i think about getting up and cleaning the kitchen or doing some washing... i find it so hard to go back to sleep....

because i'm not working, i have the luxury of sleeping in a little once i do fall back asleep