Thread: So annoyed

Angry So annoyed

I do aqua swimming and had a new instructor so I had to inform her that I was preg and had had a threatened miscarriage and could only take it easy etc. That was fine. Unfortunately a very bimboish old lady was standing near by who overheard me, she came up and congratulated me on not looking pregnant (I didn't know that was a good thing??) and then afterwards went around telling everyone in the change rooms "did you see that tall skinny red head girl can you believe shes pregnant??" when I go to uni with half these people!!!! I asked her to please not tell anyone and she asked if it was because I was ashamed of it, I said no I had had a threatened miscarriage and don't want anyone to know till mid second trimester and she said she wouldn't tell anyone and then she was gossiping outside to more people and pointing at me as I walked past!!!

Why can't people keep their mouths shut!!!! Grrrr

OMG - that's very inconsiderate!! How rude! I would have been really upset.

and seriously - your only 7 weeks preg - your not ment to look preg yet. ANd then, to turn around and ask you if you where ashamed! CM - you are having abit of a rough trot with negative people. Hang in there - dont let it get you down.
    stupid old bat!

OMG how inconsiderate, especially after you specifically asked her not to!

Get your swimming bag and hit her with it Sometimes I seriously wonder about "older" generation as they go on about us being this way or that way and YET in my opinion MANY of them gossip and judge MORE than any people I've ever met!!

LMAO Ozziehoffy I was VERY tempted lol. I'd understand telling people when you didn't know that the person didn't want other people to know but to continue to gossip after asking to please not and to be so obvious about it really boils my blood.

She also asked if it was my first, if it was an accident and...ready, wait for it...WHERE MY WEDDING RING WAS!

Yes mum2bee don't I know it, luckily as I'm home most of the time it's only when I venture out into daylight I need to worry lol, my cats are too happy to ever be negative about anything, except if dinner is 10 minutes late lol

OMG very annoying and offensive I agree with ozzihoffy I would have hit her with my swimming bay hahahahahaha jj

and **** what the hell right does she have to ask you where your wedding ring is that is just the rudest thing what a cow grrrr at her