Thread: sooo excited!

bindi87 Guest

Default sooo excited!

Hi this is only the second time i have posted but seeing i dont know anybody else who is pregnant i really wanted ppl to talk to about it cuz it is just so exciting!! I too wish i had the cute little pregnant bump but at the moment the only bumps i have are the little red ones that have decided to attack my face since i first found out!! But i do however have alot of movment from peanut (my bro started that horrible nick name and it has stuck) he jumps around all day and i love it, i lay for hours feeling him. My first ultrasound is in 13 sleeps and the little fella is due christmas day. I cant wait...although my boyfreind left me when i found out i was pregnant this has so far been the best experience of my life and i just want to share it with everybody!! Even ppl i dont know hehe hence you guys. hope to talk to you all soon
    Tesh

Hi Tesh

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and welcome to BellyBelly!!

I have just moved this post across to the General Pg Discussion forum.

If you'd like to chat to the other ladies due in December, here is the link to their chatter thread: Belly Buddies Due in December

Congratulations on your PG Bindi. It is such an exciting time for you. I used to lay in bed feeling my babies wriggle around.
    Peanut is such a cute nicname and I have heard it before including someone here on BB!
    It sounds like you have some good family support which is fantastic. Good luck and I'm sure I'll see you around the forums.

Hi Bindi, I hope that you continue to enjoy the rest of your wonderful pregnancy. I'm happy for you that you found BellyBelly. You should check out the Belly Buddies due in December thread so you can chat with the lovely ladies in there that are at the same stage of their pregnancy. Welcome to BellyBelly!

Hi Tesh,

Welcome to BB and congratulations on your pregnancy. It is definitley an exciting time when you feel bubs move. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

Take Care

Hi Bindi, welcome to BB. Come and join the December thread!! Im 20 weeks and just starting to get a bump. Loving the movement too!! xox

Don't worry Tesh, I'm sure you'll have a bump in no time

What is it with brothers & baby nicknames?? Mine called our Larry even before we knew he was a boy!! And now at 4 months old he still gets Larry!

Melody Guest

Hi Tesh & WELCOME TO BB!

Hi Tesh, one of my friends is due a couple of weeks before and barely looks pregnant either. All the best for the rest of your pregnancy.

congratulations tesh,

glad to hear you are having such a positive pg. (apart from the red spots - i know all about them!!)

look forward to hearing more from you,

Linda

hi Tesh! and welcome to BB !

hope u have a H&H pregnancy.. all the best !

:smt039

Ellibam Guest

hi tesh
    welcome to bb
    you will have a bump soon enough, just be careful what you wish for soon everyone might be telling you omg your huge!! (not as fun the 100th time)
    we call or little one Alf because he is our little alfalfa sprout.
    good luck with every thing
    Ellissa