Thread: Sooooooooooooo Hungry!!

Default Sooooooooooooo Hungry!!

Ok so today i cant stop eating...im starving!

But nothing im eating is making me any less hungrier...

What foods do you eat to feel full?

Even drinking lotsa of water isnt helping!!

Oh Kim... I was like that when I was pregnant with Harrison. One minute I was nauseated and couldn't eat, the next I couldn't stop eating!
    I found eating whole grain breads kept me fuller for longer. I would eat home made egg and lettuce on whole grain rolls for lunch and they kept me full til dinner time.

kimbaz make up a big pot of vegetable soup you can eat this all day and all night and feel full.cheers.

Mmmm i just had noodles for lunch from the noodle bar and we all feel as though we are going to burst at the seams LOL!

Kim I feel the same way. Hungry all the time! The only time I have been able to skip morning tea in the past few weeks was on the weekend when I had two eggs and an english muffin for breakfast. I second Lisa's sugesstion - try eating eggs!

Ill have to stock up on eggs....i had a thing for curried egg and lettuce sangas with DD1!

work make me feel full!! I get more hungry when I am watching TV or just not having something to do. So trying to stay as busy as possible helped ... not all the time, but most of the time. This did not work when I was feeling like a train hit me.

Try having like a wheatbiscut and then some tea or cooldrink. That way the biscut expand in your stomach and you get the feeling that you are fuller. Or have the veggie soup with a slice of wholegrain bread.

HTH

I def second the soup idea. It's really really healthy for you and tastes great, you can always have a peice of bread with it to help you get a little fuller but soup is #1 choice, especially in winter.
    I too get hungry when im bored so i also second trying to keep busy (but not too busy, you've gotta relax too) even a crossword or something would prob work.

dry wheat bix cut in half with marg/butter and a slice of cheese or some spread. Dont forget something to drink afterwards..

hi.
    DH realised that when he cooked me eggs they kept me going longer, so i agree with those who have suggested eating eggs.
    I have also found potatoes great, jacket style or chunky wedges, but they tend to leave me a bit more bloated than the eggs option.

I find big chocolate milkshakes fill me up for a while!

Well today im making pea and ham soup and a batch of pumpkin soup to!