Thread: Sore Boobs

Default Sore Boobs

Hi

Just wondering those of you who experienced sore/full boobs in early pregnancy.

How early did you notice changes to your boobs? Was it within the first couple of weeks?

Ta
    Al

Yep!

Then they are tender on and off again throughout your pregnancy.

But, you might be a lucky person who doesn't get sore boobs!!

Best wishes

My right nipple became tender almost immediately but as i didnt want to read too much into it and get my hopes up i ignored it as a symptom for a couple of weeks, but it was definately my first symptom.

Al,

I knew right away this pregnancy (2nd child) that I was pregnant because my breasts were SO sore right from conception, and I haven't been able to sleep front since, mind you my belly is too big now!

With my DD it took about 5 weeks for them to be oh so painful.

They will settle down though and not be so sore, probably around 12 weeks (or it was for me.)

Sore boobies was the first thing I experianced, besides tiredness. I also had a huge amount of growth in mine early on, like I went up a cup size in the first 10 or so weeks. Mine are basically fine now though

Thanks for the replies.

I can not tell you how sore my boobs are at the moment. It is actually the nipples which I can barely touch. Over the last 24 hours the bbs have gotten bigger and very heavy.

I only finished my period beginning of last week.

Could it be???

Cheers 8-[

Yep, sore boobs almost immediately after having sex I reckon... (well close to it!)
    Plus mine have gone from c Cupp to DD, then E & now in an F Cup, but still growing ra[piodly, huge, heavy & full looking not big saggies, although they will be after! ](*,)

OOOOH, how exciting!

Mine were sore about a week after conception as i thought it must be AF coming on (usually get sore boobs bout 5 days before). However it wasn't AF and my boobs are still sore, haven't had a moment of pain free yet! I too can't sleep on my tummy, and I've grown far too much, but haven't got around togetting a new bra. Think Im scared to find out the size. Im D normally!!

Shannon,

LMAO at your hubbies comment, some times they just confirm your suspisions that they have no idea hay...

While i was in denial - didnt want to get my hopes up again and get a BFN. DH was the one who actually said i was pregnant and he was right, i asked how he knew and he said my boobs had changed slightly and that he just knew.