Thread: Strange Pregnancy Dreams

Default Strange Pregnancy Dreams

Thought it would be fun for everyone to tell us about their wierdest pregnancy dreams...

I dreamt that I blew my nose too hard and the baby came out of it!!

I also know someone who dreamt she gave birth to a frozen chicken... #-o

LOL - i dont know if this is the kind of dream you mean. but it is funny you start this now when i had the weirdest dream last night. actually i dont want to say it now, it was a bit reaunchy! lets just say that since pregnant i have had many really strong sexual dreams (do you think it could mean i am having a boy - sounds like what a guy would dream about!)

Linda

the one i remember wasn't weird... it was horrible I know i posted about it on here somewhere before when it happened but I can't remember it in full but I do know I dreamt I gave birth to twin boys but we lost one not long after being born. Not sure if my dream tried to tell me something, cause we nearly lost Lachlan when he was born.

Love

I dreamt (some weeks back) that I was in the maternity ward - similar to a camp dorm room, with a whole lot of beds lined up, with baby's in their little beds next to each mum. Except instead of having a baby in it's bed, I had a basket at the end of my bed and had given birth to a puppy.

Last night I kept dreaming of Will Smith's song Switch. No matter where I was - doing different things in the dream - the song would either be on as background music like in a lift or department store, at a friends house on their stereo, or someone would just be singing it! Very very strange!!!

Wilson Guest

Not long after i guess we concieved i had a really vivid dream of the sperm tadpole going on up and meeting the egg and going through and becoming fertalised with mini fireworks etc like the movies kinda at the time i didn't think much of it but now i am pregnant it makes me wonder

I had a dream the other night that I had the baby and it was a boy, but he was 6 years old. I was so upset because I wanted a newborn and my mum was saying "not much you can do about it now" but I was like "he's only been here 3 days, but he's 6 years old". so weird!!!

i've had a couple of strange pregnant dreams, the weirdest being i gave birth now and the baby was perfectly healthy but only about an inch long. kind of like a little tom thumb.

I had lots of strange preggy dreams - and then when she was born, the dreams went into overload!!
    Anyway - just on the gender thing, we didn't find out what the sex was, but I only had one vivid dream on her sex. My whole tummy was transperant, and I looked into see the baby and asked "it" to roll over so I could see what it was. Well it was a girl!!
    You could say I had a 50:50 chance of it being right, but that was the only dream I ever had, and it was so vivid. Maybe something in it Fletch?? They have been wrong before....... 8-[

I have read that your 3rd trimester gender dreams are over 80 percent accurate. I'm only 2nd tri and have had dreams about both so far, so I'm hanging out to see what my 3rd tri dreams tell me it is as DH won't let me find out the proper way!!

With raunchy dreams I've been having some that would make Paris Hilton blush!!

Default reply

AWSOME tickers Wilson and Misty!!!!!!!!

When I was pregnant with Nyah, I was positive throughout the whole pregnancy that I was having a boy, and everyone else thought so too.

Not sure how far into the pregnancy I was but I dremt that my brother delivered my baby and it was a girl ,so from then on I knew it'd be a girl.
    Weird hey-?

Can't remember the weird dreams I had with Will, but I know they were really weird. :smt102

Lee-Ann Guest

Well, I too have had some pretty raunchy dreams since being pg. I can't believe it, when I tell my partner I think he gets a bit excited!!

I've dreamt about both sexes so far but recently had quite a vivid one about a boy and what he looked like, as in hair colour and eye colour. I had a similar dream with when pg with my first daughter, I dreamt I was having a girl with blonde hair & green eyes, but when she was born she had jet black hair with blue eyes, not now though, she has blonde hair with green eyes! That has totally spun me out to this day.

Margot_In_Oz Guest

I've had various dreams about having had a baby - many miraculously without a birth. In a few, I completely forgot that I had it and didn't feed it. After a few weeks, I remembered and amazingly it was still alive. Hmmm.. not sure what this means!!

In all my dreams, they're about baby boys. I don't know the sex yet or whether this means it's a boy.

Margot

Just had another strange one - dreamt that I gave birth to our cat!! When i woke up the cat was curled up against my tummy...

LOL Donella, thats a classic,

Linda

:chairfall: Donella that`s so funny.

I had many many weaird dreams during pregnancy and had many dreams before TTC and during pregnancy that my little boy was a boy.

One of the weirdest dreams I had was when I was TTC, looking back on it I would have conceived at the time but too early to know anyway the dream went like this: I was in hospital and had to have all these eggs removed from my body for fertilisation, their were school boys there doing the cleaning before school and the room was packed with people including the local chemists daughter all waiting for my eggs to be extracted, a very strange dream indeed.

Yes I had many raunchy dreams during pregnancy and still do, at least it always involves DH

Take Care

Deeanne