Thread: StriVectin-SD Stretch Mark Cream

Default StriVectin-SD Stretch Mark Cream

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tried this new cream it is pretty expensive but I have read its pretty good....

Any comments or information ???????

meegm, quite a few people recommended "Happy Event" stretch mark cream and praised it. The 5 or so people who had used it never got any stretchies.

I have been using it for the past 7.5 weeks and its been great. My tummy has stretched a lot but no marks!! * touch wood*

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN - might have to try it out - im not expanding that much yet - but i dont need the reminders. heheheheheh

I used every kind of cream with #1, but at 36w, I got the first stretch mark. From there, it was too late to stop the little buggers and they were all over my belly. I am using Palmers this time, as it feels nice, but I am not really trying to stop getting them as I am pretty certain that I will get them again, or that the old ones may become red again.

I got stretchmarks at about 19wks, I was using bio-oil before they showed up, then I switched to Jurlique Hops Lotion (which is really REALLY stinky) and then I put macadamia oil over that. Within 2 weeks there is NO sign of them at all!! I would recommend it to anyone - if you can stand the smell! The hops lotion is about $30 and you can use any sort of unfragranced carrier oil the one I got was about $9.