Thread: Successful vitex baby anyone?

Default Successful vitex baby anyone?

Anyone out there been on vitex and had a successful pregnancy and healthy baby?

I'm 11 weeks 2morrow, slowly weaning off vitex down to one every second day but still so worried of losing baby.

Hi there,

I had two miscarriages and really irregular cycles.
    I saw a naturopath at fertileground in melb and she put me on vitex, I was on it for 4 months, my cycles had never been better in my life, no more cramping, clots etc.
    Fell preg after being on it 4 months, slowly weaned off it and all is going well so far
    I would recommend vitex to anyone with the same probs as me
    Good luck hun hope all continues to go well for you and your bub

How many weeks were u totally weaned off it by? and how did u do it?

so far, i was taking 2 tablets per day till i got my BFP than dropped to one a day till 8 weeks than a half every day till 10 weeks than one every second day, im 11 weeks 2morrow and thinking off just stopping now.

I was taking 2 per day until I got a bfp, then I reduced to one a day for a couple of days then every second day for a couple more and then stopped. I was off them by about 5.5 weeks. I would say that your baby is perfectly sticky and it would be fine to stop taking them now.

Once I found out I was preg I started weaning off it as i've heard it can cause probs in preg. I was taking 2 tabs a day, went down to 1 1/2 tabs for a few days and then to 1 tab then to half a tab every few days so I was prob off them by 6 weeks or less.

I took vitex with my first pregnancy (got PG first month on it). I didn't know I needed to wean off it at the time so just stopped taking it as soon as I got my BFP. Went on to have a healthy happy little boy.