Thread: Summer Heart to Heart Prenatal Listening System

Question Summer Heart to Heart Prenatal Listening System

Howdy All,

I purchased a Summer Heart to heart Prenatal Listening system on the weekend to have a lisen to bub - I thought the box said able to hear from 12 weeks BUT it said 21 weeks (doh) and as I am only 14 weeks I have been having no luck. I think I have heard the h/b once or twice but cant be 100% sure, I have however been heering bumping noises and am wondering if this is bub movning around??

Does any one have one of these systems or know if the bumping I have been hearing is bub moving?

Thanks
    Kate

I had one when i was preg with DD2...and i never heard a HB the whole time...LOL I think maybe i had to much fat for it to work right :P

Kimbaz - its safe to say that I may have a layer of fat that also gets in the way! hehehe

LOL....damn fat layers :P

Keep trying though....it may just take a bit longer to hear bubs HB or kicking etc.

Hi

From memory from my research (ahem ) the prenatal listening devices are just big microphones - whereas dopplers use u/s technology - hence that is why your says 21 weeks whereas dopplers usually say 12 - 14 weeks.

I think that is right - so bumping might just be your fluid moving around ???

HTH?

Thanks Sami,
    I think it may have been a huge waste of $$ getting the thing we did - I might look into hiring a doppler and have a go that way - thanks!

Any one else with any experiances / info??

Hi,

Sorry to say I think you wasted your money! I had one with Noah and never hear the hb using it not even at full term I think rent a doppler if you want to be able to hear the hb at home. I think I might hire one next pregnancy it would be cute for Noah to be able to listen to as well