Thread: Tests

*Kristee* Guest

Question Tests

Hey girls,
    I was just wondering what brand of preg tests you used and how early you got a result as i am in the TWW (9dpo) and am getting very impatient!!!
    So yeah what brand and how early did you get a + and did you use FMU
    TIA

Last edited by *Kristee*; November 19th, 2006 at 03:48 PM.

I used Fortel. It says you can test 5-7 days before AF is due. I tested on the day AF was due cos I was trying not to build my hopes up and by then I was like well, may as well find out now. DH wasn't home cos I wanted to be alone just in case it wasn't the result I wanted...so when he got home I told him to close his eyes and handed it to him...lol...he goes so what does this mean?? hehe.

The Fortel ULTRA is good, the one that says you can test 5-7days before your period is due. I found I always got faint lines with this one though, which then leads to a whole set of new worries!

I think Confirm (again, the one that says to test before your period is due, there are two types) is the best, always get a really clear line on that one, even if it's a little faint.

DEFINTIELY use FMU, and if I were you I'd be testing tomorrow! But then, I'm known for being a POAS addict! Others on here would wisely counsel you to wait a few more days if you can. In the end it's up to you! Good luck

I used Crystal Bulue (or maybe it was clear blue?) digital. You can get them in the supermarket in a pack of 2 for about $18. Anyway, I tested at 10DPO and got a positive Best thing for me was that there was no "is it or isn't it?" with the line - it gave me a clear answer and took away all the guess work!

I used Fortel Ultra , the one that says you can test 5-7 days before your missed period and it picks up hcg of 10 I think. I tested on 10DPO, but I actually used afternoon pee as I was too impatient to wait unitl the next morning. It showed me a very feint positive straight away.

I just used the el-cheapo (3 in a box) from the supermarket and they worked (all three times ha ha... had to make sure!) My period was due when I did the test..

I think i used fortel or confirm. I have used both before and they worked perfectly fine for me. Although i tested after AF was due as i forgot when to do it..
    I hope you get a BFP!

Can't remember the brand - but you might want to check whether it works better with morning urine sample or any time in the day - something to consider.

I used crystal clear - love this brand as I have never had any hint of evap line and it picked up my pos at 11dpo this time around. Good luck