Thread: tickles in the tummy

Smile tickles in the tummy

lately ive been feeling tickles on the inside of my belly like on the skin but on the inside its kinda hard to explain but i was wondering if this is the baby? as this is my first baby i have absolutely no idea what it is haha
    thanks

Miss Noni ! Yes i reckon this is bubs! Don't forget your uterus is moving around in relation to the other organs too, so you'll get some general sensations that come from stretching and growing as well!

yeah i do feel a lot of pressure and stretching but this is like a funny little tickle lol thanks marydean

That is most likely bubs swishing around in there.....It gets better from here, as the movements just get bigger and bigger.

Sounds like you have a mover and a shaker in there. Won't be long until you feel more.

The feelings I get other than kicks I would describe like the a water like motion, eg washing machine or the way the water moves when your in a pool, but that's just me.

noni it sounds like bubs! That's what i felt with my first and called my friend and told her it felt like i was being tickled on the inside! She wasn't sure if it was bubs but now im pg again i know it was. Congrats!