Thread: TMI for DH

Default TMI for DH

its funny how i can gross out DH so easily with little comments about pregnancy and its side effects. it doesn't seem to take much at all. i must admit i have kind of made a little game out of it :smt077

although despite his ability to be grossed out, he is genuinely curious. he has been reading all sorts of books. in one he read about the incresed blood circulation in the neither regions and now he is constantly telling me he wants to check to see if i've turned 'purple' down below yet

hi misty!

me too! i will pick a certain paragraph in one of my books and say - here read this! he is often stunned at what is going on. (mind you so am i!!)

hope you are feeling well,

Linda

PS - i love your ticker!

I'm the same - I reckon if I'm going thru it he needs to know what's happening, so I keep him up to date on everything from back pains to bowel movements!!! He's not impressed, but it's fun! :badgrin:

LOL Misty! Can't believe he wants to check out if you are purple!!

Sounds like a comment one of my sil's ex boyfriend's said to her father on the first time he met him - "I'm not a gynaecologist but I'm happy to take a look"

\/

OMG Kelli - i cant believe that he would say that to her father!! ROFLMAO

i saw a teenager wearing a tshirt the other day saying 'gynaecologist in training'

hee hehee

Linda

Custardtart Guest

If I want to see my husband turn green, all I have to do is remind him of the birth of our first child - apparently I pushed out part of the uterus when the baby came out, which isn't so unusual - it went back in fine - but he has serious trouble remembering it and keeping his food down!

Kerrie

just had to laugh at all your replies.

yes i love the ticker too. i actually noticed someone else with it and 'stole' it for myself! i hope they aren't offended i did it, but it is such a great ticker i thought someone else is bound to use it too, so that someone may as well be me.

Margot_In_Oz Guest

My husband is the type who reads about everything and has an amazing general knowledge. And anything about bodily functions really interests him (his father was a doctor).

I never ever thought I'd be discussing my bowel movements and other things with him, but he's amazingly comfortable with it all.

Margot.

Default reply

I told DH everything and more often than not I'd get the look that was TMI turtles (we call each other turtles)and then he'd try to tell me he already knew that, he's one of these DH that APPARENTLY knows a little about a lot.UUUUMMMM smartarse comes to mind about that fact!!!!!