Thread: TMI Re: Discharge

Default TMI Re: Discharge

Sorry to do this...

Is this normal? Almost every time I go to the toilet, when I wipe there is a yellow colour on the toilet paper (I always check for bleeding after 2 mc's). I don't see any yellow on my undies, just on the toilet paper?

Any ideas????

TIA

I am the same - bright yellow on toilet paper only even went and bought white undies to see if i had a discharge same colour but its just on toilet paper- two miscarriages also so very nervous cannot wait for 12 weeks to click over so that I can relax just a little

xx Sue W

Mel and Sue - I had this when I was pg with Lucie and was freaking too after having had a m/c before that. Ob kept telling me not to worry, all totally normal. Just worry if it gets a nastier colour or you have any pain or itch, then it might be some sort of infection. But don't stress!

Is your wee a dark colour? It might be that you're dehydrated, and its the colour of your wee.

Just a thought

Mel,

Are you taking any multivitamins? they could be making your wee really yellow and thats why you are getting it on the paper when you wipe.

As wheatie said, unless you have any pain or itching or its really smelly (TMI) i wouldnt worry too much, maybe ask your doc at your next visit just to ease your mind.