Thread: Too scared to find out.....pathetic I know!

Default Too scared to find out.....pathetic I know!

lol

Well.......I am week late (due the 11th/12th) and we were not ttc...nor were we preventing it.....guess it was what some would call nat family planning....lol

Have not done a HPT as DH thinks it is the enormous amount of stress I have been under for a few months....but AF showed up (with her army of assorted syptoms ) every month...three months on the 11th and one month on the 12th. Have only had AF since Nov last yr due to bf DS#2.

I don't feel stressed nor do I feel UTD....

I think my boobs feel normal??????
    No bloating......ahem...am sitting here with my jeans unzipped.....well I did just eatlunch....over two hrs ago.....meh!
    Am drinking about 1.5 - 2L of water.....is that why I am peeing.....or am I peeing a normal amount but am now scrutising (sp) everything?????
    I feel like I have tired eyes...or am I tired??????
    Sudden disinterest in crap food like bikkies, cake etc!
    Starting to worry about things I have taken in the last month..........
    Feel quite excited that I could be but then worry about trying to fit a 3rd carseat in the back of a Crewman!
    Slight dizzy feelings from time to time..................

Am I UTD?????????

*has the urge to write ' stay tune'*
    Last edited by Vixstar; March 19th, 2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: possy preggas brain or just nervous!

I just logged off, ate and apple and went to the bathroom and WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO AF just turned up!!!! Bit dissappointed though......

I think I got like that with each baby even though we were trying for each of them lol//

With my last one I think I was nearly 2 weeks late before I afaced facts and took a test lol

Sorry you were disappointed.. Maybe next month

theres ur answer