Thread: Ultrasound vidoe/dvd in Melbourne

Default Ultrasound vidoe/dvd in Melbourne

My 18-20 weeks ultrasound isn't far away. I'm going to see my OB next week when he will give me the paperwork to go and get it done. I'm booked into Werribee Mercy & had my first US there but they don't do videos and I really want one as this will be the first bub in our family for any of the grandparents so I'd like them all to be able to see too.

Doesn anyone know where DOES do vidoes and if I can ask my OB to refer me there for this scan?

LouLou,
    I had all my scans done at the Womens Imaging at the Freemasons they were more than happy to video all my scans they even sell the tapes if you forget
    Bec

LOU LOU- i have had both my scans done at the Melbourne Womens Ultrasound Centre in Hampton. They have another location aswell. They are fantastic!! i could not recommend them enough. Whatever you pay you get a medicare rebate on. I received a dvd of both my scan sessions and some 3d/4d photo shots. They are very professional!

I went to same place as Ambz and loved them there. They offer DVD or video. The have another location in Carlton.

thanks girls....that sounds quite perfect! Can I just ask my OB to refer me there for the scan?

Oh & Shellbell3 or Ambz can you tell me how to find them too please. I tried google but they didn't show up

thanks!

here you go...

Melbourne Ultrasound For Women
    507 Hampton St Hampton VIC 3188
    ph: (03) 9521 6777

just ask your doc to give you a referal !

thanks Ambz, does this centre have a policy against telling you the sex of the baby if they think they can see it?

nopes not that i am aware off
    They were only happy to tell me what i am having. No one will tell you 100% possibility.
    But they might say it is 90% to99% hehe

jbie Guest

what do these places suggested cost?
    I went to one at the Epworth that was $141 upfront w $50 back from Medicare, but I know there are free ones in the public system..