Thread: Underwear!

Default Underwear!

Hi girls, I'm just curious as to what kind of undies you are finding most comfortable during your pregnancy? I usually wear bikini briefs or boyleg hipsters but have found them to be a bit restrictive with my little baby bulge. Could just need a size upgrade, but I'm wondering what others have found.

I hope you don't mind sharing

im just wearing bonds low rise briefs. They sit just perfectly under my bulge

I always wore bonds hipsters in a size or two larger in later pg so they didn't cut into my legs.

Thanks ladies.

Fletch, those maternity undies sound great! I might have to check them out.

Nother bonds hipster fan here too, not the boyleg ones though, just the regular bikini. The maternity undies always looked huge to me LOL

Hmmm, I'm thinking that I just need to up-size my hipsters. Luckily we've got a Bonds factory outlet near us so I can usually get them for $3 or $4 a pair

oh Fletch may have to go to Myer this week & get me one of them!! Bf'ing in the hot Brissy summer would be nice to just have a singlet to wear if needed.

Nice stretcy M&S big pants! Have to get some more today, I only have one pair. Low-rise briefs are also good, but the really tight, high-rise fitted tangas just push into the bump too much and are banished.

G's are the way to go for me, as long as they're not too tight.....
    If you want a Bonds maternity bra, they're only $25 from Big W instead of $40ish or something from Myer....they're pretty good bras I must say. Nice shape. The singlets sound great too....but shop around as they're pretty expensive!
    I find in the hot weather I sometimes just wear boxers...so much better than any sort of undies...

Yep, Bonds hipsters here too in a size up. Also got some very similar from KMart (Underworks brand) when they were out of Bonds. They fit basicaly the same and have a funky contrasting elastic.

Hi,

I just bought a pack of the next size up bikini briefs and they are sooooooooooo comfy.

Im normally a 10 to 12, i bought a 14 to 16 and i love them, everything else annoys me now, these sit nicely on my belly and dont dig in and arent tight.

I can wear my normal knickers up to about now, and then I have to go into over bump undies, or into maternity knickers.
    I just bought a 2pack of HUGE undies from K Mart - the cottontails?? Not sure what they will be like, but they are enormous. Oh well....... At least they wont roll under my belly everytime I bend over!
    We shall see.

Not trying to prove a point Fletch (really, I'm not!), but was in Big W today and the Bonds Maternity Singlet was $27.95 (not on sale)....which doesnt' really matter anyway if Myer are doing a 25% off at the mo.