Thread: undies helping make stretchmarks?

Default undies helping make stretchmarks?

Hiya,
    Well, it's taken me nearly 31 weeks but I have finally started stretching! Poo to that I say!
    Anyway, I've noticed a few wrinkly purple stretchmarks on my thigh area, right where my bonds boyleg waist sits....and was wondering if these undies are contributing to the stretchies? I put a little Palmers cream on them every time I go to the loo (often!) and they're not getting any worse (hmmm, for the moment!) but should I go to looser undies to prevent unneccesary damage?

I wear bonds boy leg undies and havent got any stretch marks? Do they feel tight? I recently bought some cheapo ones from Best and Less cos my boy legs are feeling uncomfortable at night. I think as everyone says, if youre gonna get them you will unfort.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I don't think undies are a contributing factor. Definitely think it's a matter of if you're gonna get em, you're gonna get em.

ETA: I've got to say though you've done well to make it to 31 weeks

Ya poor thing! I had the same thing happen to me last time. I got to about your stage with only a couple of tiny ones, and then in the last 4 weeks I busted out!!! Very disappointing
    Anyway - the point I'm trying to make is I dont reckon it makes much difference if you put cream on, or if you grow quickly or slowly, or what undies you wear.
    If you are going to get them, you will get them, and thats just the way it goes.
    I get a red mark around my waist from tight trousers which sometimes takes a couple of days to fade, so maybe you are experiencing some of this? Just marked skin? Hope thats it!

skorpy Guest

Im afraid what undies you wear wont make any difference.More woman then not gets stetchmarks,my belly looks like a road map and i didnt think i could get anymore,but well here i go again with some nice fresh bright pink marks.

The things we do for these babies lol,and the men got it easy.

I realise my undies are not causing my stretchies, my skin is simply not the freindly type....I just meant is the tightness of my undies band likely to aggravate existing stretchies it's sitting right on them....will it make them worse than what they have to currently be, IYKWIM?

skorpy Guest

No,it wont harm them