Thread: Upset tummy! I am worried...

Default Upset tummy! I am worried...

Today for lunch I ate left over spag bol from last night. I brought it into work this morning (travel time approx 1 hr) and it was in the fridge until I re-heated it and ate it. Then, 1 1/2 hrs later I was in the loo and there it was! I am worried now that I've had some sort of food poisoning/listeria from it and if this could harm my bub? Since going to the loo once I have been ok but I can't help but be a bit scared

If your to worried maybe pop into your GP. When i was PG i was always told to be careful about reheating leftovers, so i avoided it as much as possible.

Hope your feeling much better soon.

If you can't get tp your gp call the nurse on call line, they might be able to give you some advice

Thanks guys. Turns out all is ok (I think). I rang the hospital and the midwife said as long as I had no other symptoms like high temp/fever etc, then to just keep fluids up and if it wasn't better the next day to see my GP. That night I didn't feel bubs kicking much at all and I got completely paranoid. But then at 6am I woke to some huge kicks and never have I smiled so much!
    Everything is back to normal now and I am feeling heaps of regular movement again so I feel much better - no need to run to the gp! I have my next Ob appt next week so I will ask him what to do in future if I slip up again.

Thats great to hear