Thread: Weird Dreams

Fire Fly Guest

Default Weird Dreams

My vivid dreams have started already.
    The one last night was about me having a good ole time with Paul Jnr of American Choppers. Gee what a great dream . Dh wasnt impressed when i told him though, Lol. Oh well.
    Then after that i had another that we had a huge wind storm outside that all the trees were snapping in half, my horse was under the awning (wish we had one) takeing shelter. Funny the dreams you have hey while pg.

I didnt realise vivid dreams were part of pregnancy.... I have had some pretty weird ones, including ones about my exboyfriend and then the other night I had a dream that my baby was an Asian baby (neither of us are Asian) and when I looked in the bassinet, it was an old Asian lady who didnt fit in the bassinet. I have even seen my babys legs in the womb, I thought I was just overly tired and loosing the plot...
    m

Oh I've had some doosies! There is a Mental Health Nurse at work who has to have coffee with me in the morning to hear the latest wackiness - it's such a laugh! Mind you, according to him I should have been committed months ago! I had one very odd one about giving birth (via a c-sect) on a table in the office very similar to a production line and then couldn't find my baby only to find them the next day in a drawer!!! Except I had no pain afterwards and there was a whole heap of other weird stuff I won't go into here! Embrace your wackiness and have a good laugh!

MG

mine are just too weird and repeditive i dont like to think of them when im awake ... and probably wouldnt repeat them to another soul hahaha

I am one who normally either doesn't dream, or never remembers them,,,,and I have been having full on nightmares,,,,the kind that would make a great horror film on tv. Very distrubing ones.

I don't usually remember dreams either! I haven't had anything horrific, but I have had dreams which have exes in them...that was WEIRD!!

ive had very weird dreams too, alot of mine have included ex's aswell which is very strange, and really strange weird ones involving the baby all ill say about those ones tho is that the baby is always a boy ( we dont know what were having darn it!)

Something strange...I did actually read somewhere that it's not uncommon to dream about an ex whilst pg....!! Man what warped minds we must have...lol

My poor DH - I was so upset because he made me go and help him lift a load of stuff round his dad's instead of giving me a lift to Chuch, then he got lost on the way to Church so I missed my evening service! Well, he did in my dream, but at least I remembered it so he figured out why he was getting kicked half to death in the middle of the night.

I have a lot of dreams in which DH annoys me and the poor love has to convince me they were only dreams sometimes.

I had one dream once (not while pg though) where my DH cheated on me with an old traitorous friend, and made no secret of it in my dream either,,,,I awoke and in my sleepy state of pure anger,,,thumped the poor guy in the arm before nodding back off lol. i had a bit of explaining to do in the morning lol
    AAww Ryn, sounds like you have a very great guy there hun

I often dont remember my dreams, but I've been remembering more dreams lately.
    The other week, there was a car in the river near my house (someone cant park well?), and during that week I had a dream all about cars, buses and trucks that you could drive in the water, and they floated like a boat, but in my dream it was completely normal for cars to do that.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

I will never forget a dream I had when pg with No 1. I had a huge fear of being unable to breastfeed, and I dreamt that he starved to death, but then I cut him open and poured milk on him and he came back to life! (okay no need to call DHS!!!!!LOL)

My dreams have been pretty normal lately, although when i was pg with DS i dreamt that i was a karate expert and i kicked some serious butt!! If only! I knew he was a boy from that dream, I wonder why!!