Thread: Weird symptoms

Default Weird symptoms

I am having some strange things happen these last few days.

Last night I threw up in my sleep, I woke up with a burning throat and I could taste it in my mouth. Wasn't very pleasant! Bubs has gone posterior and I am guessing that's when it happened.

And now I have just noticed all my blue veins are sticking right out everywhere even on the palm of my hands, it's all very strange.

Black_rose, I had the same thing happen to me last week, made for a bit of an uncomfortable night, ended up being sick for a while before I could go back to sleep. Bubs is in good possie now though.

Don't know about the blue veins though, maybe your blood is moving to all the important parts!

My cure-all at the moment is to drink more water.... it's helping with most things. xxxxx

I had something like that happen in my last couple of weeks, didn't throw up, but the veins popped, and bubs had moved somewhere that must of hit a nerve and my whole left side was in agony I was crying, it took 24 hours to improve.

Hi There, i had the vomiting in my mouth in my sleep once or twice towards the end of my pregnancy...never had the popping veins but certainly remember waking myself up being sick...yukky isn't it!

Default Weird symptoms

It was pretty disgusting! Hasnt happened again thank goodness. My veins have gone down today, They looked really freaky.