Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you miss most?

Default What do you miss most?

So just for a bit of a laugh, whats the first thing you want/wanted to eat or drink after giving birth that you couldnt have while pregnant?

For me it's a nice fresh ham and salad sandwich, every time i make DH one i tell him he has to make me one and bring it to the hospital asap after delivery! And not just a bought from the cafeteria type one, gotta be a nice home made one! And a wendy's type ice coffee, y'know the ones with soft serve ice cream in them!

Whats everyone else hanging out for?

im hanging for a red bull and a mcflurry yummmm. nice fresh ham and salad sandwich sounds awesome to

When I was pregnant I was hanging for beer! Mmmmm beer.....

You know, I don't even eat soft cheese on a regular basis, but the day after T was born, Mum bought me some when she dropped in to visit... it was so yum on some dark seeded bread. Most of the stuff that's on the list is stuff I wouldn't normally eat, and I hardly drink, but I think sometimes it's a case of forbidden fruit I was hanging out fro a glass of wine the other day, though.

I really really wanted oysters!!! And the first time we went to a restaurant and I ordered them, they stuffed up my order and I didn't get them!! Still haven't had any now I come to think of it

im seriously hanging for a chocolate sundae from maccas or a soft serve with the chocolate ice magic stuff from doughnut king... mmmmmm lol

Oysters - prawns - muscles ... SOOOOoooooOOO yummmy - That's what i missed the most both times

Vodka n Lemonade and freaking sushi!!! I used to eat sushi at least once a week... cooked tuna and avocado sushi... MMMMMM. God I want sushi NOW!
    I can eat it if I make it... but it never tastes the same...
    14 weeks to go. lol

Beer. A new microbrewery has started up near my place, I can fricken smell the stuff and it is AWESOME.

And sushi.

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

Sushi and a glass of sparkling Rose. How come when you can't eat sushi there seems to be sushi places on every corner? Sigh.

oh god where do i start

cold ham
    un-toasted sanwiches
    sushi
    maccas ice cream
    eggs benedict
    soft cheese

well actually anything that doesnt involve me having o think twice before i eat it!!

I miss ham and salami. Eating leftover chicken the next day. Bourbon. DP knows he has to bring some Jim Beam to the hospital for as soon as I've had bub!!

Brie cheese, gooey yolk eggs & a subway roll with salami... not all at the same time of course!

Sushie and the gooey yolk eggs... Salami too.. mmmm...

Soft serve ice cream!!! DH is on strict orders to bring me various soft serve goodies (e.g. sundaes or thickshakes) in the hospital after I've had bubs.

Also, as someone mentioned above, even though I am not a huge soft cheese eater I'm surprised how many dinner meals I enjoy with various soft cheeses in them and am hanging out for them too.

A lovely soft cheese from the Yarra Valley Dairy and a glass of red. I've always loved my cheese but never been a big drinker...funny how I miss it now I can't have it!!

A ham salad sandwich was also first on my list when DD was born. It was so good I actually cried as I devoured it.

I was hanging out for Eggs Benedict (cos I'll only have it when the eggs are runny) and soft cheese and salami. Sigh ... the makings of a good cheese platter.
    I nearly died not having soft cheese and salami for nine-odd months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast