Thread: What does these dreams mean???

Post What does these dreams mean???

Hi Guys Just curious if this has ever happened to you,

I have had approx. 7 dreams that i have my baby early, the last one i had i seen wat she looks like (naaawwww) just like her daddy but again she was 8 weeks early...

Has this ever happened to you?
    wat do u think this means???

I had lots of weird dreams when pg! I also had dreams of my babies being early, but none of them were. Maybe it's our subconscious telling us we are keen to meet our baby really soon?

Default What does these dreams mean???

One of my favourite pregnancy stories I like to tell is about the dream I had with Ianto - I dreamt I'd had a little boy who looked exactly like his dad and wouldn't attach to the breast. All came true (in the worst way possible, obviously)

yeah i was thinking that too, ive had alot of ppl around me have fullterm stillborns and very premmie babies also and my mum said that im living in my sorrows lol, and guilt, due to one stillborn was my BFF daughter.. which was born on my due date last yr and same sex as my expected baby..

My SIL also revealled that she had a dream of what her daughter looked like 3 weeks before she gave birth and suprisingly was identical to the little girl she described lol.. In my dream she looked exactly like her dad and had black hair and eveeryrthing...
    I cross my fingers she does as this i would love lol.. but the early part still worries me..