thread: What Month?

Jul 2006

Question What Month?

What month is your child/children born in?

Were they due in that month/s?

Whats the good and bad things about that month/s?

..and lastly, What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)?

For me:
    What month is your child/children born in? October, November and January

Were they due in that month? Chelsea was actually due in December but came in November

Whats the good and bad things about that month/s? Nov and Jan bub are both close to Christmas, but the good thing is they were all born in warmer months so had nice clothes to dress up in!

..and lastly, What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)? Id love a December or another January baby

Jan 2008
    Country Victoria

May

Were they due in that month?
    No, DD was due in June

I was excited that my DD was due in June as it was the month I was born, I loved being a middle of the year baby, May is close enough.

..and lastly, What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)?
    My next baby is due in January, not my ideal month but it is a lovely age gap .

Mar 2007
    Paradise

DD1 Was due in April, Born in April. DD2 was due in August, Born in August. DD3 is due in June, we find out on Wednesday whether she will be born in May or June.

I like that they are all in the cooler months, because I would rather be able to rug them up to be comfortable than have them overheating on their birthdays with all the excitement.

If I did have another (not going to happen) I would prefer them to be born in November so that I am not pg over summer, not that that really came into it when we were TTC.

Feb 2009

What month is your child/children born in? January, April, August, September, December

Were they due in that month/s? Yes on all

Whats the good and bad things about that month/s? Last tri in Dec/Jan isnt really much fun.

What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)? My last bub is in June. Not exactly my ideal but - I am not going back to try again! LOL.

Aug 2008
    qld

dd- june, ds- july, dd- june, dd-november, ds-march

yes, they all were born in their corect due months, just not on their correct dates

bad thing about march, is its everybody elses birthdays as well ie, hubby, bil, nephews, fil

well this bub is due in dec, and i couldnt be hapier

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

DS - January
    DD - August

DS - yes he was due on Jan 16th and evacuated on the 10th
    DD - nope - due 19th July

Nothing bad now - hated being due in full on summer heat in Queensland though. Plus couldn't wrap him properly cos it was so stinkin hot and had no air conditioning. Nothing bad for DD's pregnancy timing though. all good.

No earlier and no later than its supposed to be

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Feb 2006
    melbourne

[B][B]What month is your child/children born in?[/B] DD1 born November, DD2 February

November and February
    [B]
    Whats the good and bad things about that month/s?[/B]
    only bad thing was the heat in jan/feb, but still wasnt as bad as i thought it would be

..and lastly, What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)? if i was to have another id like a may/june/july bub

Mar 2009
    N.S.W

What month is your child/children born in? February

Were they due in that month/s? Yes

Whats the good and bad things about that month/s? bad - the heat, heat and more heat

..and lastly, What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)? Next one is due in September, which the the ideal month to me

Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara

February, June, September, October

Yep - all of them were born in their 'due' months

Summer was a bit hot for a new bub, but the other months were great

I always wanted to have a baby in each season, I have a summer, winter and two spring bubs - would have loved an autumn bub but when we were deciding to TTC #4 we wanted to be due in either May or september, but May was too far away at the time and I didn't want to wait (in case DH changed his mind ROFL) so it had to be another spring babe.

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2008

DD - May & DS - June

Both born in the month they were due - they were both due in the middle of the month so there was a good chance they would be born in the month they were due.

Not too close to Christmas is the good point.
    My birthday is at the end of April and DH's birthday is the day after DD's. DS's is less than 3 weeks later so all our birthdays are a bit crammed up.
    Both DD and DS will be the youngest in their school year (based on July - June birthdays for each school year). I am a bit unsure about them starting full time prep at 4 years of age ... it seems a lot for little kids.

What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)?
    September - as it is a 3 - 4 months away from all our birthdays but still not close to Christmas. I am due the 30th of Sept so I might get my wish (if this baby does what my other 2 did and comes early). If I go over, it could be born October. That would be okay too

Nov 2006
    Melbourne

DD - September

yep

Good - don't have to decide about which year to send for school, nice weather for birthday parties (mostly!) Was pregnant through Winter so no getting too hot.Bad - a little to near Christmas. Party will always be near my brothers grand finals!

What month would you like to have your next bub in (or ideal month you would like to have your 1st bub in)?
    June/July