Thread: What are you craving?

Lee-Ann Guest

Default What are you craving?

I was just wondering do you have cravings and if so what they are/were?

At the moment I can't get enough of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.... they are so yummy anyway, and I've actually ran out and I've just informed DH that it's imperative that I go to the shops to get some. I also had a craving for CC's with a dip made from Philly cheese with salsa poured over it and then heated in the microwave, it's sooooo yummy. This seems to be my diet at the moment as I tend to be off most foods except steak (either T-Bone or scotch fillet) & vegies. Well at least I'm getting some sort of nutrition from the steak and vegies!

Sal Guest

Banana smoothies! Yum. Had a phase of Milo (fill 2/3 of cup with Milo, top up with milk), and also tuna (whole big tins, eaten at 9pm).

Ooh, crunchy nut cornflakes sound yummo, could be my next thing!

spicy food for me - indian, thai. But its getting to the point where i dont think i will be able to indulge anymore as i noticed a bit of heartburn from it recently I have been turned off sweet things, really am liking savoury things instead

Hamburgers, pizzas, curried egg rolls, tuna mayo rolls, weet bix (hot), pasta's (mainly tomato based, spinach and ricotta), and also the odd choc milk.
    xoxo

Never had to be pregnant to crave the 2/3 Milo 1/3 milk thing!

What I do crave whilst pg with DD and also this bub is ICE. Mmmm. Crunching on cubes of ice. And I'm talking seriously around 10 trays a day easily.

It's quite strange really cause normally I hate cold things like really cold drinks, ice cream and ice. But while pregnant... bring it on!

Anything savoury - totally gone off sweet stuff - weird!!

Anything fake grape flavor.........Grape FLavour Portello Mineral Water.........it is so artificial tasting, which normally I hate, but cannot get enough of it at the mo!

And Feelgood ice coffee........

oranges! i eat about 3 a day!! (at least).

and also im normally more of a sweet tooth, but i mostly want savoury things at the moment,

Linda

not one particular thing - but if i see it on tv i find myself faced with an overwhelming need to have it :-s

Milo, savory mince with veges and tonnes of Keens Curry Powder (which is soooo not part of my religion when not pregnant!!).

Oh, and the worst one, especially considering I am gestational diabetic, is Lindt chocolate!!!

Luckily, my cravings are easing off now - can't eat much food without feeling full - seems my stomach has been relocated to my rib cage and with about one quarter of it's normal capacity!!