Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did you start showing?

SmallNads Guest

Default When did you start showing?

I know that it's different for everyone but I'm just curious as to when you starting showing with your first pregnancy?

I "popped" at about 11 weeks.

Noticeable to *me*, at probably 10-11 weeks... Noticeable to most other people, about 20 weeks or so (I wear reasonably loose clothing).

Sun Nymph Guest

People still ween't noticing at 36 weeks for me. the other 2 pregnancies weren't much different either. I disapointed at the time.

i had to wear bigger clothes from about 14 weeks on. but it wasnt really until about 18 weeks that it looked like a pg belly - iykwim. until then i think most people would have just thought that i had gained weight.

i think most people show a lot earlier in second and third pgs.

linda

I noticed that some pants were tighter at about 9-10 weeks. At the end of the day I tend to have a pot but it's nothing really obvious.

As I put on so much weight (about 13kg per trimester) I think it took longer for me to actually 'show' and I had also gained heaps of extra fat on my waist. Probably after 20 weeks is when my bumb would have started to become more noticable to others...

My jeans were tighter basically straight away - I told Aaron we had to go on a diet the week before my BFP!

I had a bit of a bump at 10w, but it was noticeable to everyone at about 15/16w.

Have just started showing at 20 weeks. First time probably the same, however I got a job at 7 months without them guessing. But that's coz Im tall, the bubs sit towards my back.
    I looked pregnant today, but that was after a big yum cha meal. People may have thought I'd just been extra greedy!! However, I have not been able to fit in my old clothes for about 10 weeks at least!!!

Not for ages!!!! I started wearing mat pants at around 16-17 weeks, but it wasn't until around 22 that people really started noticing. Every is different, but it's an anxious feeling when you want to look pg and don't.

I had a pot at about 14 weeks, I was still wearing normal clothes then, think I started wearing maternity clothes fulltime at about 18 weeks and starting showing at about 20 weeks.

The first time round with Jack, I didn't look pregnant for ages and ages. This time around, I have had a pot belly since the begining!

hi,
    In my first pg i grew out of most clothes at about 18 weeks- mainly jeans and tighter fitting clothes. But i was not big even when i had my DS. I finished up at work at 35 weeks and people ( from neighbouring shops)were asking why i was leaving and couldn't believe i was having a baby soon. I realy only looked about 5-6 months as bubs was spread from hip to hip.

This pg i am starting to find my jeans are getting tighter already and so are my boobs. Where as i don't think they grew until i was about 15 or 16 weeks last time.

I think everyone shows at different rates and also depends on if you have had previos pg's.

Cheers kas :flower:

First baby I wasnt showing at all til about 18-20 weeks...it got earlier and earlier after that with me being noticably preggers this time round at 14 weeks.

Jo

Default reply

I popped at about 12 weeks with both mine, except the one we lost I was still flat at 15 weeks I knew something was wrong from the start though, but I guess that was just another sign-weird hey!!

Default reply

I popped at about 12 weeks with both mine, except the one we lost I was still flat at 15 weeks I knew something was wrong from the start though, but I guess that was just another sign-weird hey!!

My tummy popped out on Friday just gone making me not look pregnant, but like a fatty who ate too much! My pants are no longer comfy so am in maternity pants already ~ normal skirts are okay though.

I think I was probably about 15 weeks before other people could really see it. About 20 weeks before strangers began commenting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast