thread: When and how did your morning sickness stop?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    187

    The vomiting stopped for me at around 20 weeks but I still had nausea right up until 35 weeks! This time around I'm hoping it doesn't come at all!!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    5,951

    When my daughter was born With DD1, I got it when I was 4 weeks preganant, had it right through pregnancy and labour. It finally went when she was born. Didn't get it much with DD2 & DD3.

  3. #3
    BellyBelly Member

    Sep 2009
    Melbourne
    856

    Mine began to petter out at about 10 weeks and stopped by 12. I started to have more and more good days rather than it going all at once. I would get fearful that something was wrong on the days I wasn't sick. A love hate affair with MS.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Add Sterla on Facebook

    Jun 2008
    Tasmania
    3,011

    It was a gradual thing for me, but I'd say it was definitely gone by about 14 weeks - thank goodness!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Add Rach75 on Facebook

    Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia
    3,754

    lessened around 16weeks to once a day puke disappeared when I gave birth

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2007
    1,714

    i had it from about 7 weeks till 17 weeks with DS, never vomited, but felt like i was going to ALL day EVERYday lol... lets hope it doesnt last as long with #2!

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Nov 2009
    1,714

    i got mine bang on 6 weeks and i finished vomiting daily at 34 weeks still felt nauseous and had the odd spew right up until birth. wouldnt wish it upon anyone lol