Thread: When will i start to feel the baby moving

Lorin Guest

Default When will i start to feel the baby moving

Hey just wondering how far into my pg do i gotta be to feel the baby moving.??

Thanks

It depends on the individual, and how the baby is laying. My first born I never felt till 17wks and then my 2nd born I felt two hard kicks at 15wks.

Love

I first felt Em's first movements at 17 weeks as well though I've heard of others feeling earlier or later as well. Every PG is different

Fee Guest

I felt movement at 17w2d (first pregnancy).

Debbie Lee Guest

I think I was 22 weeks before I felt the first flutters. Though, I do wonder if I had been feeling things but didn't know what to look for?? Everyone is different but I am tipping you should feel something by the 20-odd week stages....(if not earlier)

Lorin Guest

Ok cool so i only got another hmm 8 weeks to go. i am just 12 weeks and cant wait till i feel the baby moving, when i seen how much the baby was moving at my ultrasound at 12 weeks exactly, i couldnt beleive that i cant feel it, i am sucha small person u would think u could feel wats he/she is doing in there
    Thanks Everybody

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Moving to Preg Gen Discussion
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Lorin Guest

Wats moving to preg gen discussion meant to mean

Debbie Lee Guest

Lorin - it just means that Kelly has moved this thread (this discussion) to the Pregnancy General Discussion section of the forums. It's just a more appropriate place to have it and you're more likely to get responses if the thread is in that section - that's all. Hope that helps!!

Lorin Guest

Oh no problem i am knew to all this chatting stuff so when i seen that come up i was a little confused.
    Cool thank you

Im pretty sure i been feeling the flutters all afternoon right now!!!!

A couple weeks ago i felt tiny little bubbles popping in my belly around 4 in the morning when i awoke.

but im damn sure this is baby moving right now!!! \/

Debbie Lee Guest

Sure sounds like it, Ambz.

One way I described the feeling was like having popcorn pop in your belly. It's such a cool feeling!!

Thats exactly what it feels like Debbie! and its still going!!!

I wonder if bubs is dancing around in there??? hehe :-k

I felt flutters from about 17 weeks, but none were consistent enough for me to really realise what they were or if I was imagining/hoping! 22 weeks I was getting definative kicks though.