Thread: Why is it so hot???

Angry Why is it so hot???

Could someone turn the temperature down here please - I'm trying to gestate!!!!!!

This weather is ridiculous (45 deg). Is anyone else starting to feel sapped by this heat and do you reckon you're getting any symptoms you wouldn't get if it were cooler outside.

My ankles swelled (?) up yesterday and I was shoved in to a feet stuck in the air position by my mother who threatened to take me to the doctor if I didn't sit there and shut up.

We have air conditioning but it's a hard slog to fight.

Oh i know its boiling...and A/C just isnt keeping up. I feel for you and all the pregnant ladies....its the worst time!

I have a 2 month old bub and the heat is knocking her around a lot.....

Yeah, it's just awful for everyone!!

I notice a lot of people from the West Coast in here. We get the weather they get once it blows across the continent. Adelaide is cool compared to out here!! Add another 3 degrees to Adelaide's forecast and you've got the Riverland!!

BUT - I do love Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im shocking with heat.... but worse with the cold!!

Give me 40 degree temps any day!
    Just do what u can, rest, drink lotsa water, keep ur feet up....
    U dont have long til ur bub comes then u will need all the energy u can

Thanks Kim. Sloggin' on!!!!!!!!

I'm over the heat. I've got the A/C on full ball and a cool flannel on as well... I feel like crud! If I have any more babies I'm going to have to make sure I'm not so pregnant over summer!!!!!!!!

Taia's Mum Guest

Yep I'm so over it! I'm swollen everywhere 24/7 at the moment! And the pain in my back and feet is 10times worse with the heat!

Note to self - do NOT get pregnant anywhere near summer again!

Arrrgh the heat makes me a major cranky and/or cry pants. DH only has to look at me the wrong way...

I find that at night i sleep with no sheets blankets, fan on and window open then DF comes and turns it off and closes the window!! How is a preggo lady supposed to sleep??

Yeah, they do that, don't they scorpio???

They get all cold and put the blanket on half way through the night when you're sleeping and you wake up "satched" because you've been sweating 'cause you're so hot.

I've explained to my DH that I'm so "hot blooded" at the moment that when he's cold I'm likely to be just comfortable. When we did our tour of the labour wards, ages ago, he commented how cold the room was. I thought it was great and stated that I'm still likely to cook in there when giving birth.

I'd dread for anyone to walk in the room at night when I'm sleeping - not much is left to the imagination!!

We've had two cooler days here in SA though. It was 30 yesterday in the Riverland - so it was nice compared to that horrible garb' we had on the weekend. Actually got some sleep and some energy back.

I tooo am just wayyyy over this heat.. and have already thought ahead to make sure i don't fall preg in summer again - NOOO sex between march and august!!! lolz