Thread: Wierd Dream - Funny

Default Wierd Dream - Funny

Last night I had the strangest dream ever...

I have a bit of a cold so ended up sleeping with my mouth open, but I dreamt that I had the driest mouth and couldn't produce saliva.I tried to drink water but it wouldn't soak in, it just spilled out of my mouth. I had to go see the accounts/payroll guy from work, he was dressed like and wearing a Shaggy (singer) mask, he was singing the lover lover song and I had to sing it with him to get the saliva back in my mouth.

When I woke up I infat had a dry mouth, but OJ fixed it!!!

LOL

Anyone else have really strange dreams?

hehe , thats cute

LOL that is so funny.

littlerigger Guest

I think strange dreams are a normal part of this end of pregnancy. I shudder when I think of some of my recent efforts!

I have had some shocking dreams whilst pregnant!! Just the other night I kept waking myself up to try to stop what I was dreaming, which was that there was someone in my house and in Jacks room. It felt so real that I was sure I woke Shane up and asked him to go and check (but he says I didn't). And everytime I went back to sleep I kept going back to the same thing. Iwas so scared and the feelings were so intense. And I when I was pregnant with #1 I had reoccuring dreams about planes crashing in front of me???

LOL, well I will keep that in mind for next time I need to get saliva in my mouth!

I had a dream the other night that Phoebe from friends ordered fried ice from a restaurant and SHE GOT IT!! I was so tripped out that I saw fried ice in my dream and it worked and made sense, and I woke up going 'cooool' cos I saw fried ice that looked so real. Was a good way to wake up