Thread: Wow - i'm half way already!

Default Wow - i'm half way already!

OMG, i can't believe i'm 20 weeks already!! Where has the time gone? It only feels like yesterday i was announceing my BFP!

Congratulations Tegan, I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. I can still remember you announcing a BFP.... it definitley only seems like yesterday.

YAY to you Tegan, it really does feel like only a few weeks back that you were announcing your BFP. Heres to the next 20 going as quickly

Kirsty77 Guest

Gosh time has flown by hasn't it!! It must be the second child thing as my pregnancy feels so quick too!

sonsangel Guest

Wow, I remember when you announced your BFP too. It's almost coming up that other mums to be are due next Jan/Feb around the dates we conceived these bubs which is exciting. I do feel our pregnancies are flying. Although I am no where near as big as I was when pregnant with Cameron.

I agree it just flys by, i am nearing that point myself and its so hard to believe

Heres to a happy and uneventful second half

Congrats Tegan! I wish my pregnancy felt like it was going that fast, feels like ive been pregnant forever!