Thread: YAY!!!

Wink YAY!!!

Hi,

(Im not sure if this is the right place to post this so plz move if needed mods)

I went for my 18+ wk ultrasound today and

ITS A BOY!!!!!!

Im so happy and a litle scared at the same time after having 2 girls i dont know what it will feel like

Did anyone else have girls and them a boy and did you find a big diffrence in them?

Mabrook.
    I love having boys. I dress them like their Dad so he looks like he has 2 little mini mes.

Thanks chloe

Lol thats cute i cant wait to dress him like hes dad...look out here comes trouble!!

YAY Congratulations!

Well, i dont have any girls but have a boy and he is an absolute joy! Wouldnt trade him for the world!!!

Congratulations on your little boy! I have two boys and they are just wonderful

i have a boy and i just love him...he is getting to a stage now were he is a little boy now, getting into dirt and dressing him in his little jeans and shirts....

Congrats - I think I'd pretty rapt if I had 2 of one sex and then got the other! What are you going to name him? Something cool and unique to match your girls?

I have a 9yo DD and 2 boys, I am hoping this one is a girl, i am a bit worried as i havent changed a girls nappy for years!! So i am the opposite to you.
    I love dressing my boys, They look so smart in button up shirts, polo shirts etc..
    Enjoy!

Hi all,

Thanks everyone,
    The names we can agree on so far are Adam or Zaid
    So its gonna be one of them 2

Congratulations rurumummy!

We have a boy - no girls - and the one really exciting thing is how high they can pee up the walls!! (Or all over themselves). Our little guy has got himself in the eye a couple of times when I've been changing him and his bum is up in the air getting wiped. I usually chuck a nappy over the top of him but sometimes it just doesn't work...

I love little boy clothes - they are so cute - and his dad can't wait to teach him how to eat worms and play in the mud.

DoubleK Guest

congrats on your little boy!!!

I haven't copped pee all over me in ages but I used to just drape a washer over their penises as a pre-emptive measure.
    DH always forgot so he got peed on far more often than me.