Thread: Yet another question...

Post Yet another question...

Can I use hair removal cream? Nair?

And if so, is it ok on my lip? and my tummy?

MMMM I don't think you can?? I am sure I read on here a little while back that you shouldn't... Maybe someone else will remember.

Ring the number on the packaging and they'll tell you. I used creme bleach on my upper lip a month or so ago....some people are for it, some against.....so the easiest thing to do is call that number!

I wouldn't use it either, best to stay away from chemicals like these. Use the good old razor while you still can as it is challenging to shave your legs with a big belly.

I was told NO when preg with Zaccie, so I plucked all the stray hair from my tummy.

oh no what about my moustache?!

i tried getting waxed yesterday and screamed! so i refused

Quote Originally Posted by Danni
    oh no what about my moustache?!

i tried getting waxed yesterday and screamed! so i refused
    LOL Just leave it! It only be you who notices it. I think women are crazy for getting the upper lip waxed. You just make it worse!

Danni,
    I wouldn't use it while pregnant either... Mostly because some womens skin gets so sensitive when pregnant... I am definitely one of the "sensitive" women.
    Stick to plucking
    Lisa

I know I've had to cut back on electrolysis (though I'm OK about that, doing my mustache made DH laugh too much with the big white thing on my upper lip!), but I'd say leave your upper lip if you can. Mine looks awful, but then so do my chest, stomach, bikini line and legs. BTW, the hair changes to MAN HAIR, the really horrid stuff, not the slightly nicer, thinner, softer girl hair. BUT, the plus side is that the nipple man-hair vanished for me, just girly hair around the nipples now huzzah! Just thought I'd make you all laugh with the one plus to the hair changes.

I agree with the others - if you have to do something then pluck, that way you can spend all day doing it.

but my lip is really bad! its dark!! its horrible...there is no way i can leave it.

Oh no Danni - maybe you'll just have to bite the bullet and get it waxed - really quickly..at least one positive is that it'll take longer to grow back....

sophabulous Guest

Dan - get it waxed! One quick strip on either side and you'll be fine

oh danni, i wax clients upper lips all the time. remember you are going to have a baby so waxing is nothing. pity i cant do it for you i dont hurt a bit, been doing it for 12 years. get it done you will feel better.

oh pain equals beauty?

ill go today

I wouldnt use it.

A lady from the salon I used to go to said using Nair is equivalent to shaving...and to stay away from it, espeically on the face...LOL

Danni, have you tried facial hair bleach? I do know some girls who swear by this. And bleaching hair is OK in pregnancy; check out the bottle-blondes with bumps!

bleach is ok during pregnancy:eek: there is no way i would have guessed that. I really dont want to be putting any chemicals on my body.

Chrissy: the cream works very well for my upper lip. much easier and much cheaper than waxing and it doesnt grow back thicker believe it or not.

Ok so i bit the bullet and bought some pre -made wax strips today. i screamed but it looks great. thank goodness