Thread: Yoga in Brisbane

Default Yoga in Brisbane

Hi, I want to start yoga - I have never done it before - and am wondering if anyone has any good or bad advice/experiences as to which one to go to as there are a few different companies offering pregnancy yoga. I am in Brisbane, Paddington.

Thanks

I live at Ashgrove and do yoga at Milton Physiotherapy, just off park road (douglas st). I love it. I was doing it before I got PG, and am continuing through pregnancy.

I believe there are Mon and Wed classes. I go to the Wed class because there is a physio there who helps with the class. I had a hip injury a while ago, but found the physio to be helpful with my pregnancy (tells me which positions are good for me, which ones I need to do differently etc). The physio is currently on maternity leave (I believe she had bubs in June last year), so understands lots. It's her fourth bub.

We are having a two week break, and term starts again (for the Wed class) on April 22. It costs about $22/week and you get one week free. The sessions are 5:30-7:00 and 7:00-8:30 (my session). Haven't looked into whether you can claim the classes because of the physio being there. If you haven't found anywhere else, I'd give them a call: 3369-3740. Let me know if you decide to join us, I'd love to meet you.

PM me or post back if you want more info. Hope you find somewhere you're happy with!