Thread: Yoga DVD recommendations

Default Yoga DVD recommendations

Can anyone recommend to me a good Pregnancy yoga DVD?? I've been wanting to go to classes but I think I'll just face it's not gonna happen, lol, they're on at all the right times. So hopefully a DVD would be a better option for me!!

I have Yogabellies - I hated it at first because it was too lame for what I am used to, so I just kept going to my regular yoga class until the teacher kicked me out (third trimester) Now I do a class at the hospy once a week with a physio, which uses a lot of yoga, and is awesome, but I also use the DVD three times a week.

I don't like that it gets broken up into chapters - I would like to be able to have it flow, and I don't think there's a "play all" function on it. But I certainly enjoy having it as an additional resource.

Do you want to borrow it? I don't think we live toooooo far apart.

I used the Gaiam one and quite enjoyed it. It has 'sections' but still flows.

Actually, I have 2 copies due to an ebay mix-up. If you're interested, you can have one.

Audax- Thanks so much for the offer! You're still using it though so I couldn't! pmsl at it being too lame, sounds like my type, I am totally crap!

Hannah- I will PM you.

Heaven - I was just googling YOga DVD's also.

For those who have done Yoga at the hospital it was through the Physio? Did you need a referral?

It's not called yoga at the hospital, it's just an exercise class. You don't need a referral, but you do need an OK from your midwife/ob/gp and you can't go before a certain stage of pregnancy.

And Heaven you can totally borrow it! I hardly use it now, I virtually know it off by heart.

Are you going to the Mater Audax? I am going there but it's a bit far away to go for the classes anyway.

That's ok, the lovely HannahD is now sending me one!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

This pregnancy yoga DVD is the best I have seen so far: Yoga Babes Yoga for Pregnancy & Birth DVD - BellyBelly Pty Ltd - only $29.95
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Yup to Mater. I can't believe how far some people travel to the classes. I live within walking distance, so it was an easy choice for me. But if I had to drive and park every week, no way! They are really good though.

wish we were pg at the same time I would take you to my yoga lady on the coast...its the most beautiful yoga ever! Good luck hun x