Thread: You know your hormonal when...

Default You know your hormonal when...

You sob and cry uncontrollably in front of people at the game because your favourite footy player retires :'(

Nawwwww but he is so hot! I'd probably cry too.

LOL, you'll have plenty more of those moments!
    My stand out was when I cried hysterically for hours when I discovered we'd ran out of icing sugar.

I can't stop! I'm a blubbering mess :/

Lol!! i know what you mean i remember crying because i couldn't have a bread roll when i was pregnant one day.. and no one would get me one lol

lol hun, i neither follow footy or care about the player, but when it was on the news i had a lump in my throat and then the tears started!!!
    dang hormones

I don't think I've had too many hormonal moments (maybe half a dozen) the funniest one was when I was crying because I thought dh had eaten nearly all of my pie when he'd really only had one (and a half) bites lol when you calm down it's pretty funny though!

I cried uncontrollably when i had one of those coffee thermos mugs in my bag and DP had washed it out but didnt shake all the water out so it leaked in my bag and we were on a bus and i just burst into tears..... over spilt WATER!! so he alwasy cracked the joke "gee i hate to see what your like over spilt milk"

I can't watch the news anymore - the happy stories make me cry, the sad stories make me cry and anything in between. It is really embarrassing when I am out somewhere and they have it playing in the background (like waiting rooms and stuff) because it makes me cry every time. I was at my parents the other night and they mentioned that one of the soldiers that died last week had a pregnant partner and a small daughter and it set me off for nearly an hour.

Oh remember being an absolute blubbering mess for hours when I was pregnant because I was worried about what DH and I would do when all the kids moved out of home!
    Clearly many years away just yet but I just couldnt stop. Then I got upset because he started laughing at me when I asked him if we could have the grandkids every weekend! Hopefully thats many years away too but man thoses hormones are crazy arent they??

You know your hormonal when you actually can get yourself so angry that you Growl lol